- We accept payment by either credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Specifications, and prices, may vary from our advertised descriptions.
- The normal delivery ensures that you receive your goods within 4 to7 days.
- All EU customers are liable for VAT (currently 20%) on all purchases directly from us.
- All new goods are sold with the appropriate manufacturers warranties.
- We honour all genuine warranty returns.
- Any agreed Non warranty returns, would be subject to a returns charge.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and safe return of all returned goods.
- All goods remain our property until fully paid for.
- Shipping is within the UK only unless specifically requested and quoted for.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. The Authors reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
All of the trademarks displayed in this web site and those of its licensor are acknowledged to be copyright to their respective owners and appear in this site with their consent.
In accessing this website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
All Rights, to the Design, Programming, Visual Layout, ‘look and feel’ of this site are owned or copyright to the Authors.
The contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of the Authors.
It is accepted that any links to external websites contained within this website are not in any way endorsed, approved or certified by us and we cannot be responsible for any of their content.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or in any other way does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by us.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.